Saturday, December 1, 2007

blog!


So i've decided that xanga is no longer cool. Hopefully i can write things that are more intelligent and actually matter. xanga just causes me to dumb down my entries.

with that said, i have included a picture of what my life is like these days. i am 8 weeks post-op, and still relying only on crutches and a wheelchair, which, after the initial 5 weeks of self-pity and depression, has actually turned out to be ok. i've learned to cook, wash dishes, do laundry, swiffer and vacuum the floor... all while standing on one leg, or deftly maneuvering in my wheelchair. and by deftly -- i do mean deftly. come watch me squeeze into tiny and impossible spaces in my wheelchair.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beebs! I like your blog colors... pretty!!! Maybe when I grow up I will ditch my xanga too. But I'm not grown up enough yet... nor cool enough. haha. Hey I'll bet you're getting some killer arm muscles though, eh? Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Or you could attach the swiffer to the back and swiff as you roll... leaving places cleaner than you've found it.

Anonymous said...

hey! welcome to blogspot - was feeling a bit lonely here but nice to have bebe now :) the picture is very telling of what your life is like right now ~ hang in there. . .

Anonymous said...

oooh 我也要 :)

chari said...

Harooo bebe, welcome to blogger :)